Rapid 6 Foam
All-in-one sporicidal cleaning & disinfection solution
Rapid 6 Foam is a powerful, water-based solution for the rapid cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces.
Specifically designed to work with existing cleaning practices to provide high grade sporicidal disinfection throughout medical settings.
Rapid 6 is available in both a Foam and Wipe format - which can be used individually or in combination together. This reduces the number of products hospitals require and allows flexibility for hospital-specific cleaning practices.
Rapid 6 Foam provides a focused foaming spray which helps users clearly see the surface area where the foam is being applied. This helps ensure even and consistent surface coverage – which is important, as inadequate biocide application can lead to micro-organism cross resistance developing. Using Rapid 6 Foam in combination with Rapid 6 Wipes, the user is able to:
- Extend the cleaning power and increase the performance of the wipe.
- Reduce the possibility of bio-burden occurring.
- Ensure uniform biocide application.
Using a unique synergistic blend of surfactants, biocides, quaternary ammonium compounds and PHMB, Rapid 6 Foam provides targeted performance against:
- Gram-positive bacteria
- Gram-negative bacteria
- Enveloped viruses
- Bacterial endospores
Independently tested using ‘real-world’ conditions and contact times, Rapid 6 Foam has also been tested and proven to provide 4 hour residual protection against bacteria & spores. Rapid 6 Foam has also been compatibility tested on a range of other wipe materials to demonstrate consistent and effective biocidal performance. These include detergent wipes and dry microfibre cloths.
Where to use
Rapid 6 Foam is designed for use on all hard surfaces (excluding medical devices) and can be used to disinfect, amongst others:
Rapid 6 Foam has also been tested and shown to be compatible with, amongst others:
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
How to Use
Rapid 6 Foam:
Ready to use - simply
spray and wipe.
* For further details, please contact us
Rapid 6 Foam has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Spores to EN 13704 and EN 14347 - against C.difficile, Bacillus cereus and Bacillus subtilis
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 1040, EN 13697, EN 13727 and EN 14561 - against E.coli, E.hirae, ESBL E.coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA and VRE
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Fungi to EN 1650, EN 13697, EN 13624, EN 14562 and EN 1275 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Mycobacteria to EN 14348 and EN 14563 - against Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium terrae
- Practical testing - tested under real life conditions against C.difficile using different wipe applications: Rapid 6 Foam + Rapid 6 Wipes; Rapid 6 Foam + Endurocide Detergent Wipes; Rapid 6 Foam + microfibre cloths
- Dermatologically tested - passed 24 hour skin patch test
- Residuality test - against C.difficile and E.coli 4 hours after application
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.